The Volunteer Ambassador programme has been established to create a group of speaker-volunteers who will give talks about the Charity and represent it across the region.
Volunteer Ambassadors can assist the charity in a variety of ways including:
- Raising awareness about Royal Papworth Charity.
- Attending events on behalf of Royal Papworth Charity.
- Representing Royal Papworth Charity at talks to Community Groups.
How much time will you need to give?
There is no minimum time commitment that is expected as being a Volunteer Ambassador is flexible and any time given would make a huge difference to the charity’s capacity to support our fundraisers.
What skills do you need to be a Charity Volunteer Ambassador?
- A warm, welcoming manner
- Good communication skills
- An enthusiastic attitude
- You need to be reliable and a good time-keeper
- You will need access to a car or the means to travel to different locations
What training and support will you get?
- You will receive a full induction and training pack for help on how to be a Charity Volunteer Ambassador.
- You will be assigned a dedicated member of staff as a direct contact for any questions or queries you may have.
- All the tools and resources need to carry out the role will be provided.
For more information or if you have any questions regarding volunteering please contact the Fundraising Office on 01223 639 950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org