If you have a spare few hours we would love your support, we have many different ways you can get involved and volunteer for Royal Papworth Hospital Charity
- Steward or serve refreshments at one of our events
- Help out within the office during our busy periods such as with our Christmas Mailing
- Host a supermarket collection within the community.
How much time will you need to give?
As with the Volunteer Ambassador role, there is no minimum time commitment, the role is flexible and any time given would make a huge difference to the Charity’s ability to support the Hospital and our fundraisers at some of our busiest times.
What skills or experience do you need?
- A warm, welcoming manner
- Good communication skills
- An enthusiastic attitude
- You need to be reliable and a good time-keeper
- You will need to have access to a car or the means to be able to travel to different locations
What support will you receive?
- You will receive a full induction and training pack for help on how to be a Community Volunteer.
- You will be assigned a dedicated member of staff as a direct contact for any questions or queries you may have.
- All the tools and resources you need to carry out this role will be provided.
For more information or if you have any questions regarding volunteering please contact the Fundraising Office on 01223 639 950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org